Thank you for considering a home or apartment with 123Rent.com. We are committed to working with prospective tenants to find a home that can fit their personal situations.
Our criteria below is a guideline for approving new tenants. Every situation is unique and we will try to work with all prospective tenants. If you feel like you would be a great tenant but do not meet all the criteria below, please call and speak with a property manager about your situation.
ALL individuals over the age of 18 that will be living in the household must fill out an application. Qualification for a property is determined based upon the entire household. Property (unit) can only be held up to 14 DAYS before lease must start (e.g., occupancy begins). This could change based on unit availability.
All applicants applying to rent must submit their application within 24 hours or they loose their position and the next applicant
will be processed.
1. Completing an Application: Every person age 18 and above must complete a rental application. If any applicable fields are left blank or are filled incorrectly, we will return it to you for completion. Falsifying information is grounds for denial of your application.
2. Identification/Social Security Card: Applicant must provide valid, verifiable government issued identification. Example: A
Valid Driver’s License and or Government ID. Applicant is required to provide valid, verifiable copy of your social security card and/or a copy of your tax statement that was filed the previous tax year.
3. Sufficient income requirements:
• Gross income (including co-applicant) shall be a MINIMUM of three (3) times the rent amount. Must be able to document all income.
• Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full, prior to move-in. Verifiable Resources: Current Pay stub, Valid Social Security or Retirement Statement.
Applicants that are Self Employed and /or are an independent contractor must provide: Current 3 months of bank
statements, current tax form filed from previous year and business license.
4. Roommates: No more than 3 adults per single family dwelling and no more than 2 occupants per bedroom will be allowed. Two or more adults who are applying for a property may qualify with a combined income with 1 year of verifiable rental history. If you do not have shared rental history, it is required that one tenant to make 3 times the rent and all other tenants to make 2.5 times the rent.
5. Credit Requirements: Our office requires that you have reasonable credit, meaning that there needs to be more positive standing accounts versus delinquent payments and/or collection accounts. If there is a Court Judgment please provide a letter of explanation. Certain Court Judgments against you may result in denial of your application. Collections, Judgments and/or money owed to other owners, managers or apartment complexes can result in denial. Discharged bankruptcies accepted after 6 months of re-established credit.
6. Rental History: Rental history must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you are related by blood or marriage to any of the landlords listed we will need additional contact information for rental history from an unbiased source. We will verify a minimum of two rental references. If you have limited or no rental history you will need to meet all other screening requirement’s and your application may result in a conditional approval i.e., requiring an additional security deposit and/or a co- signer. It is your responsibility to provide us with the information necessary to contact all landlords. If you are a homeowner we will need to verify ownership. Poor references from previous landlords may result in denial of your application. Evictions/Outstanding Balances: If you have had an eviction/outstanding balance in order to consider your application there must be no balance owing to previous Landlords and positive rental history must have been re-established since that time. Applicant must also meet remainder of screening requirements.
7. Co-signer Requirements: To qualify, Co-signers must be related to the tenant and provide verifiable proof of: 3 times the rent in their gross monthly income and better than average credit.
8. Criminal History: Criminal convictions within the last seven years could result in the denial of your application.
9. Application Acceptance Policy: Integrity will take back up applications per property, but WILL NOT PROCESS the application until the first position application has been officially denied. Your application must include all of the necessary documents and funds to be placed in back-up position. If the first application is approved, then all of your funds will be refunded.
10. Approval on Properties Unseen: We do require that the property is viewed. If you are not local you may have a personal representative view the property for you. Any deposits paid are non-refundable and will be forfeited in the event you withdraw the application during screening processed or are dissatisfied with your property and do not sign the lease upon your arrival
11. No Smoking: No smoking is allowed in any of our units.
12. Pet Friendly Properties: For your pet to qualify at a pet friendly property, it must be at least 1 year of age, you must provide verifiable rental history with your pet, and a $250 minimum pet deposit must be paid (additional fees may be added per pet). Small pet properties will not accept animals over 30lbs. Large pet properties will not accept animals over 75lbs. Allowance of pets varies from property to property. A photo of your pet is required for our files. A receipt for a professional flea treatment will be required when vacating the property.
The following breeds are prohibited: Pit Bull, Pit Bull Mix, Rottweiler, German Shepherds, American Stafford
shire Terrier, Doberman Pinschers, American Bull Dogs, and Bull Mastiffs.
*Service Animals are the exception. Documentation will be required.
The above criteria is subject to change without notice and due to individual circumstances
This Rental Application Fee Disclosure Statement (“Disclosure Statement”) outlines certain information related to your rent application fee.
You are notified of and acknowledge and agree to the following:
1.- Prior to paying the rental application fee,
2.- Your application will be judged based on the criteria disclosed on the “Rental Requirements”.
3.- We have disclosed the non refundable $40.00 rental application fee to you, including in any advertisement and postings related to the available rental unit and the actual rental application fee charged is consistent with those disclosures.
4.- In the event the rental unit that you applied for is not available, you agree that we may place you on our waiting list for no more than 30 days.
5.- The screening process for our rental units includes a review of the referenced Criteria, including as may be completed through a third party. The name and contact information for the screening agency used is: Simple Screening Inc.
We are an equal opportunity housing provider.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE WITH PROOF OF GROSS INCOME AND 36 MONTHS OF RENTAL HISTORY BEFORE PROCESSING WILL BEGIN. IF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 72 HOURS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-APPLY.
The following is our procedure in evaluating applicants.
We aim to process received applications within 4 business days. When an application is approved or disapproved we will contact you.